Author Topic: BS Aircraft List Configurer  (Read 1144 times)

radarjon

BS Aircraft List Configurer
« on: May 06, 2010, 05:59:07 PM »
I would love to have a column in BS that shows Bearing & Distance, is this possible perhaps by way of a UserString or interrupt?

DaveReid

• SuperSonic
Re: BS Aircraft List Configurer
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 06:02:25 PM »
I would love to have a column in BS that shows Bearing & Distance, is this possible perhaps by way of a UserString or interrupt?

I can't see any way that could be done.  Obviously bearing and distance values will vary continuously, so even if you can some code that constantly updated specified columns in the database, BS wouldn't pick up the changing values.
Definitely and conclusively not associated in any way, shape or form with AirNav or Kinetic.

reachspotter

• Air Chf Mshl
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 06:27:25 PM »
What's wrong with setting 'Display bearing and distance' (Ctrl + B) and then clicking on the aircraft of interest?

Tom

Tom

radarjon

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 06:54:04 PM »
What I was hoping to achieve was to have a column that showed Bearing & Distance once an aircraft came within range but not yet appearing on my screen. If contact is made at say 200 miles out I will not see it if my screen has a viewing radius of 100 miles. No big deal if I keep an eye on my Aircraft Type column...just would have been nice.

andrewwignell50@gmail.com

• Fly Of
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 07:31:31 PM »
were can this program be downloaded from visited Jetvision as it says on Woodair site and it keeps soying not available